Sustainable Seafood Hands on cooking class Fri 15 March 6 - 9pm
The focus of this class is building your seafood cooking confidence and sitting down to a delicious dinner afterwards.
You will also gain pearls of nutrition and sustainability knowledge in this one off fabulous hands on cooking class during Sustainable Seafood Week 11 - 17 March 2019.
- We will cook with MSC certified Canned and Seasonal Seafood.
- Perfectly tender Mediterranean Mussels with tomatoes, chilli and wine
- Steamed Asian style fish en papillote
- Fish amok - a fragrant curry with river fish - the signature dish of Cambodia
- Home-made Fettuccine with Prawn and Crab, Asian herbs, tomato, chilli and cream sauce
Seafood is a wonderful source of many vital nutrients and an exceptional addition to your diet.
But what happens beneath the waves can no longer stay beneath the waves. We need to get serious about sustainability in our oceans. Read more about Sustainable Seafood here.
It's important to know where your fish comes from, how much mercury it contains and what seafood contains the nutrients you need. You will learn all this and taste some delicious seafood dishes.
Price includes 10% GST
Please read our cancellation policy
#sustainability #sustainableseafood #MSC