Fri 18 Mar 6 - 9pm Vietnamese
- This is one of the most popular Nourishing Nosh cooking class and not for want of reason. You will taste your way through the irresistible flavours and learn the traditional techniques of Vietnamese cooking and food preparation. I have visited Vietnam and honour the authenticity of this delicious cuisine. You will learn where and how to select key ingredients not too far from home and you can even take a cutting to grow some Vietnamese herbs in your own garden if you wish.
- Classic Vietnamese Green Papaya Salad with crispy shallots, roasted peanuts and nuoc nam chan dressing
- Braised calamari stuffed with traditional aromatic pork and prawn filling with lettuce leaves and Vietnamese herbs
- Vietnamese style steamed mussels
- Aromatic spiced tea smoked duck with coriander
Vietnamese eggplant and tofu hotpot, Soy braised duck with ginger and orange, Vietnamese Pho Bo, Black sticky rice, Warm squid salad.
The price of this class reflects the quality & quantity of delicious ingredients.
Hands on cooking class with 8 - 10. Minimum numbers apply. Date doesn't suit? Have your own group? Why not create your own class...
Please read our Cancellation policy before purchase.