Foods to help you sleep. 7pm, 27 May
SLEEP - like your wellbeing depends on it
This is episode 2 in the "Winter Wellbeing" series.
In this 90 minute live webinar we will talk about sleep and how crucial it is for
- boosting immunity,
- improved mood,
- better energy and
- vibrant wellbeing
- nutrients and food sources to produce melatonin (sleep hormone)
- Sleep hygiene practices
I (we) will cook
- one pot chicken soup (Vegetarian option available). I will demonstrate and you can sit back and relax or you can cook along with me.
You can eat all the wild foraged berries, biodynamic wheat grass and organic camel's milk you like ...BUT... if you are not getting enough sleep, you may be fighting an uphill battle.
40% of Australians do not get enough sleep...
you will receive
- A delicious recipe (that I guarantee you will love)
- Nutrient and Food resource list that your body needs for better sleep
- Practical advice and lifestyle tips for improving sleep.
There is no time like the present to tap into your self-care needs.
You can stop here or you can join us to delve more deeply into Nutrition and Wellbeing with the Winter Wellbeing course that is designed to help you feel liberated and fabulous mentally and physically.
Click on the blue links to see more in the Winter Wellbeing series.
- Self Care in the time of Corona: 20 May
- Sleep like your Wellbeing depends on it: 27 May
- Foods for Moods: 3 June
- Healthy Habits: 10 June
- Immune boosters for Winter wellbeing: 17 June
Places are limited so we can interact and you can ask questions. I'd love you to join me. Questions? Please feel free to ask via e-mail. I can call you back if you'd like. 😊Lou