Foods for Moods - eating for mental health 7pm Wed 3 June
Foods for Moods
This is episode 3 in the "Winter Wellbeing" series
In this 90 minute live webinar we will talk about the benefits of a whole food dietary approach to improved mental health. Specifically we will talk about:
- happy hormones and their nutrient building blocks
- Nutrient specific food sources
- How what you eat can affect your mental health
- strategies to reduce anxiety and stress
- What to eat and drink and what to avoid.
I (we) will cook
- Tuscan bean soup with gremolata
- I will demonstrate and you can sit back and relax or cook along with me.
you will receive
- A delicious recipe (that I guarantee you will love)
- Nutrient and Food resource for happy hormones
- Practical advice and lifestyle tips for improving mood and mental health.
There is no time like the present to tap into your self-care needs.
You can stop here or you can join us to delve more deeply into Nutrition and Wellbeing with the Winter Wellbeing course that is designed to help you feel liberated and fabulous mentally and physically.
Click on the blue links to see more in the Winter Wellbeing series.
- Self Care in the time of Corona: 20 May
- Sleep like your Wellbeing depends on it: 27 May
- Foods for Moods: 3 June
- Healthy Habits: 10 June
- Immune boosters for Winter wellbeing: 17 June
Places are limited so we can interact and you can ask questions. I'd love you to join me. Questions? Please feel free to ask via e-mail. I can call you back if you'd like. 😊Lou