Healthy Habits. 7pm, 17 June
This is episode 4 in the "Winter Wellbeing" series.
Healthy Habits is the 4th in the Winter Wellbeing series. The focus is on shaking unwanted dietary habits and replacing them with new foods and drinks that will help you feel better mentally and physically and stop cravings for foods that make you feel sluggish and dull.
We will focus on alcohol consumption and emotional eating. I have just completed a Certificate in Clinical Studies in addiction therapies and am so excited to be sharing these very powerful learnings.
In this 90 minute live webinar we will talk about Healthy eating and drinking habits, covering a wide range of topics including:
- Crowding out your home with foods you don't have to avoid
- Moderating/ giving up on alcohol and the baggage that go along with it.
- Nutrients and foods to satiate and stave off cravings
- Mindful eating
- Nutrients (and food sources) required to combat unhealthy habits
In the "cooking segment" (we) will prepare
- Your very own Kombucha SCOBY from scratch
- We will flavour your Kombucha too.
We will set you up completely to brew in small or large batches o that you can make your own Kombucha for a fraction of the cost.
You will receive:
- The kombucha recipe (that I guarantee you will love)
- Tip sheet to combat cravings
- Distraction tool kit
There is no time like the present to tap into your self-care needs.
You can stop here or you can join us to delve more deeply into Nutrition and Wellbeing with the Winter Wellbeing course that is designed to help you feel liberated and fabulous mentally and physically.
Click on the blue links to see more in the Winter Wellbeing series.
- Self Care in the time of Corona: 20 May
- Sleep like your Wellbeing depends on it: 27 May
- Foods for Moods: 3 June
- Healthy Habits: 17 June
- Immune boosters for Winter wellbeing: 24 June
Places are limited so we can interact and you can ask questions. I'd love you to join me. Questions? Please feel free to ask via e-mail. I can call you back if you'd like. 😊Lou