IMMUNE FITNESS, nutrients and food sources 7pm, 24 June
This is episode 5 in the "Winter Wellbeing" series.
In this 90 minute live webinar, we will focus on nutrients and food sources that provide the building blocks to strengthen your immune system.
- Nutrients (and food sources) required to build and support immunity
- Foods and beverages best avoided when confronted with an immune challenge
- Lifestyle habits to strengthen immunity are covered in episodes 1 - 4 of the Winter wellbeing series.
I (we) will prepare
- Tray baked aubergine, Tofu (or chicken) and Shiitake mushrooms with allium vegetables and black rice
I will demonstrate the dish and you can sit back and relax or cook along with me.
You will receive:
- Delicious recipes
- Nutrient and food source resource sheet
- Health tips to boost your immunity
There is no time like the present to tap into your self-care needs.
Numbers will be limited to allow for group interaction and to ensure your questions can be answered.
You can stop here or you can join us to delve more deeply into Nutrition and Wellbeing with the Winter Wellbeing course that is designed to help you feel liberated and fabulous mentally and physically.
Click on the blue links to see more in the Winter Wellbeing series.
- Self Care in the time of Corona: 20 May
- Sleep like your Wellbeing depends on it: 27 May
- Foods for Moods: 3 June
- Healthy Habits: 17 June
- Immune boosters for Winter wellbeing: 24 June
Places are limited so we can interact and you can ask questions. I'd love you to join me. Questions? Please feel free to ask via e-mail. I can call you back if you'd like. 😊Lou