NBCS Term 2 Midweek Meals Masterclasses starts 11 May for 7 weeks Mondays 4.30pm
NBCS Midweek meals masterclasses
We'll have dinner on your table by 6pm
- Family fun
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs can be managed upon request.
4.30 - 6pm Mondays 11, 18, 25 May, 1, 8, 15, 22 June
These midweek meals can be prepared by a competent 12 year old or any combination of family members.
The aim is for kids and parents/ carers to look forward to kitchen time and enjoy cooking as a creative activity rather than a chore.
One week prior to each class you will receive
- an ingredients and equipment* list a week prior to the class.
- We will meet via 1.5 hour continuous zoom session
- I will be in my kitchen and you will be in yours
- You will learn cooking techniques and knife skills
- You will learn the flavour and nutrient benefits of ingredients
- we will cook, chat and share jokes and once done you will share dinner with your families.
We will use delicious, fresh whole food ingredients to cook a variety of Mod Oz and International dishes that kids love. We will use basic kitchen equipment.Allergy and special Dietary needs can be managed upon request.
- Mexican bean Nachos with guacamole
- Spaghetti and meat balls (vegetarian option available)
- Chinese San Choy Bau
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese Omelette)
- The yummiest ever Pumpkin soup
- Tasty Fried rice (with optional egg/ chicken/ prawns)
- Mediterranean Chicken Casserole (vegetarian option available)
Please contact me to ensure we can cater to allergies and intolerances.
Please read our Cancellation policy before purchase. Minimum numbers apply.