Kids Asian cooking class Saturday 11th January - 10am-1pm
During this hands on class you will be shown how to prepare delectable fresh and easy Asian dishes that your kids will love! This class is designed with recipes that are fun and packed full of flavour!
This is an action packed 3 hour cooking workshop for kids. They will make and taste and sit down for a well earned lunch!
On the Menu
- Sang Choy Bau (chicken and prawn or tofu and tempeh)
- Fragrant pork balls with coriander, chilli, cucumber and lime
- Lychee & ginger coconut "Nice-cream" with toasted sesame seeds
On the day...
- We've cut out disposable plastic so please bring you own food containers to take home some yummy goodies
- Everybody must wear enclosed shoes
- Aprons are supplied. Please dress sensibly for cooking and tie back long hair
Book before December 15th for early bird discounted ticket prices.
Minimum numbers apply. Date doesn't suit? contact me.
Family & friend discounts available if you book in a group.
Please read our Cancellation policy before purchase.