Middle Eastern Banquet. Date TBA Fri 11 or 25 Oct 6 - 9pm with dinner or Sat 2 Nov 10am - 1pm with lunch
This is a fun, communal cooking class, wonderful to share with partner and friends.
Journey through the Middle East and enjoy these wonderful dishes filled with exotic spices & flavoursome herbs.
The recipes are beautiful contemporary spins on classic middle eastern fare made from scratch.
- Chickpea Falafel with hommus
- Babaganoush with caramelised onions and roasted chickpeas
- Tomato and Herb Tabbouleh
- Lemon and herb cous cous with currants and almonds
- Roast Baklava Fruit with maple cashew nut sour cream
All recipes are plant based. Dairy free. GF options if required.
Middle Eastern food is one of the best suited cuisines for sharing. One of the Nourishing Nosh favourite classes is back in time for Summer entertaining. This class is suited to all skill levels.
Once the hard work is over, you can relax at the table and enjoy the spoils of your labour.