Foods and Bevies that heal and don't hinder 7.30pm, 17 June
This is episode 4 in the "Winter Wellbeing" series.
The focus is on shaking unwanted dietary and um drinking habits and replacing them with new foods and beverages that will help you feel better mentally and physically and stop cravings for food and alcohol that make you feel sluggish and dull.
We will shine our light on alcohol consumption and emotional eating, both of which I struggled with for many years of my life. I have just completed a Certificate in Clinical Studies in addiction therapies and am so excited to be sharing these very powerful learnings.
In this 90 minute live webinar we will talk about Healthy eating and drinking habits, covering a wide range of topics including:
- Crowding out your home with foods you don't have to avoid
- Moderating/ giving up on alcohol and the life it steals from you
- Nutrients and foods to satiate and stave off cravings
- Mindful eating
- Nutrients (and food sources) required to combat unhealthy habits
There is no time like the present to tap into your self-care needs.
You can stop here or you can join us to delve more deeply into Nutrition and Wellbeing with the Winter Wellbeing course that is designed to help you feel liberated and fabulous mentally and physically.
Click on the blue links to see more in the Winter Wellbeing series.
- Self Care in the time of Corona: 20 May
- Sleep like your Wellbeing depends on it: 27 May
- Foods for Moods: 3 June
- Healthy Habits: 17 June
- Immune boosters for Winter wellbeing: 24 June
Places are limited so we can interact and you can ask questions. I'd love you to join me. Questions? Please feel free to ask via e-mail. I can call you back if you'd like. 😊Lou